Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Habits


Sorry this is the second late post in a row. I have a very addictive personality. I realized that I am getting old and rapidly running out of time to quit smoking and still be able to say that I smoked for less than half of my life. I have been cutting my cigarette intake in half and am officially going to transfer to the patch just after the next post. Now that I am back from vacation I want to get back in the swing of regular posting.

The next post will be looking at one of my all time favorite comics and should be on time. That will be my sixth review. For my seventh, I think its time to review a book in color and should be publishing it on July 9th.

After that I will be returning to the European scene. There is a vast number of comics being produced all over Europe, and only a tiny fraction are translated into a English. I am looking forward to writing about the variety, larger and slightly wider format along with the focus on quality that is being produced across the Atlantic.

Obliviously the quitting smoking is important and I will have to figure out how to write without smoke breaks. But the really big news that by getting this monkey off my back means I will be able to afford make new comic book Wednesday a semi regular thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment